Every substance within nature posses a different allergic potential, (i.e., dust, pollen, spices, nuts, plants, etc.), and it is possible to have an allergic reaction to almost anything the body recognizes as a foreign substance. However, an allergic reaction to KLUR products is extremely rare and quite uncommon. If you suspect sensitivity to a product or ingredient, we highly suggest conducting a patch test by applying a pea-size amount behind your ear. Spread the product outward to cover a quarter size area and wait 24 hours. If you experience redness, itchiness, or irritation, the percentage of active botanicals may be too high for your skin. In this case, we recommend you immediately stop using it the product.